Ten Fun Facts about me:
1. I want to own a koala bear. (a live one. Not a stuffed animal)
2. I love flowers but I've got a black thumb (meaning I kill plants) Sorry!
3. I went to the University of Akron, home of the zips. (It's a kangaroo. I'm not sure why he's named Zippy)
4. The people who name roads I believe some of them are bored, sarcastic, or just way too high to care. (You know some of the names you've seen. They are either really funny, stupid, or just make you wonder what the hell the person was thinking)
5. When I was little, there were only boys in my neighborhood to play with. Okay there were two girls but one was super weird, and the other really stuck up, so needless to say I was a tomboy most of my childhood.
6. Music is my one and only vice against chaos. (I sing all the time without care)
7. I've got a black belt in Tae Kwon Do
8. My eyes change different colors, sometimes it's burnt orange or turns caramel and then green.
9. I didn't like books until I was in seventh grade and needed an escape from my dysfunctional family.
10. I write because there are stories that are in my head and need to be told.
Tell me something about you?