Saturday, April 13, 2013
L= Liebster Blog Award
Vanessa Barger! Wahoo!!!
1. What is your favorite vacation you've ever taken?
Ah this is between two places Vegas and Bahamas
2. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Messes. I don't like clutter of any kind.
3. What is the scariest movie you've ever seen?
The Rite, because it's about possession and it's just creepy. I had nightmares for a week.
4. Name one food you cannot live without.
5. Pirates or Ninjas?
6. What is your favorite childhood movie?
Beauty and the Beast, or Mulan Loved them both
7. Do you have any pets?
Yup a Dog.
8. What is the best piece of advice you've never taken?
Um ... Okay so like four years ago, someone told that I should read a bunch of books on writing. And I just started doing it.
9. Road trips: good or bad?
10. If you had to spend the night in the woods and could only have one thing to entertain you, what would it be?
11. Do you have any writing rituals?
I always outline with Post It's. And about 35K in a book I send over to my CP's and see what they think.
The Liebster Rules:
1. The Liebster Award is given to bloggers by bloggers.
2. Each blogger should post 11 facts about himself / herself.
3. Each blogger should answer the 11 questions that are asked by the nominating blogger.
4. Choose 5 new bloggers to nominate for the Award and link to them in the post.
5. Create 11 new questions for your nominees.
6. Go back to their pages and tell them they've been nominated.
7. No tag backs.
1. Sheri Larsen
2. Kelly Hashway
3. Shannon Duffy
4. J.L. Spelbring
5. C. Lee McKenzie
1. Think of your favorite character, got it, okay what's their favorite color?
2. What's the last book you've read?
3. What kind of music do you listen to?
4. Do you set writing goals for yourself?
5. Which do you like better Dogs or Cats?
6. Are you a Rule Breaker or a Rule Maker?
7. Brownies or Cupcakes?
8. Favorite Movie?
9. Name one book you can read over and over?
10. Name your favorite meal to eat?
11. Name your favorite character name? (It can be from your own works or someone else's)