Pages

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Imagine

Picture this if you will ... The whole jumbo-tron proposal, everyone is all excited for you blah blah blah. The other day I was listening to the radio and they were talking about the prices. LA dodgers I guess your adventure cost 2500.00, Pittsburgh you're in luck 38.50 and you have your romantic gesture on display.

But please ... Imagine this if you will ...

A girl getting all giddy, shaky hands, full on gasp and then the WTF Shock face, "OMG! You're dumping me?" Yes, I am a terrible person because I actually want to see someone get dumped via jumbo-tron. Can you imagine it? The emotion, and then the OHHH Whoa! Right?

So Imagine things, cruel, funny, terrible, but put some images into your MS. Let people imagine what you are. Feel what you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment